Monday, October 24, 2016

Free resources #1

 I really need to spend more time reading through my emails more thoroughly, as I sometimes only skim read newsletters etc. and miss out on some of the fantastic resources and research they contain.  Here is a link to some terrific free  listening training resoures .
And via a member of our  Speech Team at work, here is a link to an app guide for ASD and speech/literacy tools.
I needed to replace my   Ling Sounds cards recently as  mine were looking a little shabby -  click on the link for the pdf. You do need to print, cut and laminate the cards to make them double sided and sturdy. You can play around with the size too as they print out at A5 I think (half and A4 page), but you can set to print 2-4 on a page. And remember to set for "colour" printing.

 More resource links coming  soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment